Monday, June 21, 2010

[I heart ________ ] : Dad's Day

Missing home today as the family is all together at our best family friends house celebrating Father's day! I just got off the phone with my dad and he had just opened his iPad that we all got him![thanks mom!] He is so excited to play with it and take it on the road with him. I usually resorted to a book for Father's day for my dad, however now with all the great new gadgets for i-Phones and now i-Pads I can get a little more creative with my gift giving to my dad!


Here are a few of my favourite guy gadgets and pressies for all those dads, husbands, boyfriends, brothers and mates...[no cheezy golf related items here]



                                {custom i-Phone & i-Touch covers by uncommon} 

                                                              
                    {programmable Vodka bottles by Medea}                              
                                                
 {leather i-Pad and i-Phone gadget pouch
                                    

{iRetrofone Base for i-Phone by freeland studios on etsy}
[i might have to save up for one of these!]

                                                          



 [what i heart the most....]

                                    {image taken by noelle from images by noelle}

1 comments:

sarah taylor said...

love love love the retro phone!!!